Comment on page
Brief introduction to the leadership team of KXCO
S. Jack Heffernan – Founder & CEO of KXCO
Dr. Heffernan brings with him over 40 years of trading experience with extensive influence in Asian markets. In addition, he is a well sought out for economist in the venture capital markets, being involved in many start-ups that have surpassed net worths of over a billion dollars and one that has over 50 billion dollars in assets, Fortescue Metals Group.
- David Chlapowski – Sr. Managing Director USDavid had a successful career as VP of Investments at Bear Stearns, and then at Paine Webber. - acquired by UBS Securities. He has vast knowledge in making markets and trading many asset classes across the globe. David is a Serial Entrepreneur, Seed investor and Advisor to the VC community.
- Steven Chaykowsky - US Institutional BDSteven is an experienced professional with a finance background and 15 years of trading experience at Merrill Lynch and SLK. He also has 10 yrs experience in the financial publishing industry who counted Bank of New York, T Rowe Price, and Blackrock as his customers. B.S. in Finance from Western New England University.
- James Walsh - US Institutional BDJimmy brings a vast knowledge on trading equities and all asset classes. BSc University of Southern Cal. Director Bear Stearns, Paine Webber, Gruntal Ladenburg Thalmann Balfour.
- Dr. Peter Bablis – Snr. AdvisorIntegrative Clinician and pioneer in Mind Body Medicine. He is delivering the essential mindfulness human element into the digital crypto space. Former Adjunct Senior Lecturer at Notre Dame University Medical School (Sydney), Director / Research Chair of a Not-for-Profit foundation for 10 yrs and President of the Acupuncture Association of Australia. Currently still publishing cutting-edge mind body research.
- Carl Nicola – BD USA (Palm Beach)Carl has over 40 years experience in financial services and management. His expertise ranges from team building, financial planning, financial delivery systems to municipal, public, non-public & non-profit governance and operational oversight. He has managed and consulted to multiple clients in legal, finance, marketing and investor relations across multiple industries.
- James Neilson - Head of Tech DevelopmentMechanical engineer with experience in creating systems to connect to retail IT and an early pioneer in the field of applied gamification
- Thiago Carvalho de Sousa - Chain BrainVast experience includes military projects for French and Brazilian govt, head of production for a major game studio and Blockchain solutions
- Paolo Victor Sousa – Lead DesignerHighly skilled having worked on projects for FIFA and other household brands – passionate UI/UX designer with strong experience in game design
- Daniel Souza – Full Stack Developer